Thu, Mar 21|
UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING MATEKITE - TOKAANU
Three day - introduction course to understanding and developing your matekite gift.
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+13 – Mar 24, 2024, 10:00 AM GMT+13
Tokaanu, Tokaanu 3381, New Zealand
About The Event
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE REGISTERING.
What is it about?
There are a number of different people this wananga is for. Perhaps you are one of the following?
- You wonder if you are matekite (you see things, experience things, hear things, know things etc) and you want to understand what you experience
- As a child you had spiritual experiences but because you had no one to make sense of these things, you "turned it off". Now you feel drawn here again and want to know more.
- You have moments when you are in the "Zone" but feel it happens randomly, not all the time and want to know how to develop it more.
- You have been using your matekite gift and want to develop it to help others
- Or you just KNOW you have to attend this wananga - you don't know why - you just know you need to.
This three day wananga is practical and is the foundation of identifying, understanding, developing and moving in matekite.
What does the curriculum cover?
There are three modules taught at Matekite.
The focus for this module is to
- identify your preferred modality - hearing, seeing, knowing
- learn how to develop these modalities further in a safe environment
- History and our loss of matekitetanga in society
- what is Wairua? How do we flow with it? Recognising blockages in ourselves
The focus of this module is to
- Establish a daily practise to connect with and move in wairua
- Recognising wairua with clarity - how to know it's wairua and not you
- Foundations to "readings"
- How to be in the community without getting overwhelmed
- Putting your giftings into practice / confirmations
The focus for this important module is to
- Learn the boundaries of wairua - operate within them
- Safe practice - for yourself and others / integrity / authenticity
- How to find a mentor to continue to develop your gifts
- Te Whakawetewete
Cost for the wananga
The fee $300 + GST to attend this wananga. We have endeavoured to keep the costs for this wananga as low as possible. Time payments can be made by registering and selecting MANUAL. You can then make a deposit to secure your ticket. Your confirmation email will be sent immediately as soon as you register. Please check your JUNK MAIL. All emails and updates about this wananga will go to the email you registered with.
This is not held on a marae, however, the venue can offer marae style accommodation. You will need to pay the venue DIRECTLY with cash. We can manage the numbers for this. The latest updated costings at the time of writing was $50 per night.
You are also welcome to stay in your motorhome, caravan or tent onsite as well. We can manage the numbers for this also. You will need to pay the venue DIRECTLY with cash.
You are also welcome to stay offsite.
The kitchen is available for everyone to bring their own kai, make their own kai, share their kai with others.
After this course you may wish to register for the three year MAHI WAIRUA PRACTITIONERS COURSE, where you will be mentored by Wiremu Niania and Lesley Niania.
Wiremu Niania, tohunga, matekite has been operating in his gift throughout his lifetime - trained by his Tuhoe kuia and tohunga, Te Awhimate Trainor. His matekite primary gift is seeing and healing.
Lesley Niania matekite has been operating in gift for 30 years, primarily past and future.
- Ticket type
DEVELOPING MATEKITE TOKAANUPriceNZ$300.00
+NZ$45.00 GSTTax: +NZ$45.00 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out