Thu, Oct 03|
DEVELOPING MATEKITE - TURANGI
Three day, noho marae - introduction course to developing your matekite gift.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2019, 9:00 AM – Oct 06, 2019, 1:00 PM
Tokaanu Hotel, 525 New Zealand State Highway 41, Tokaanu 3381, New Zealand
About The Event
NUMBERS ARE CAPPED TO 20 FOR THIS WANANGA.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE REGISTERING.
What is it about?
There are a number of different people this wananga is for. Perhaps you are one of the following?
- You wonder if you are matekite (you see things, experience things, hear things, know things etc) and you want to understand what you experience
- You have had spiritual experiences, you know it is in your whakapapa, but there is no one left to help you develop it, understand it - you think you're crazy! Some of you family think so too!
- As a child you had spiritual experiences but because you had no one to make sense of these things, you "turned it off". Now you feel drawn here again and want to know more.
- You have moments when you are in the "Zone" but feel it happens randomly, not all the time and want to know how to develop it more.
- You have been using your matekite gift and want to develop it to help others
- Or you just KNOW you have to attend this wananga - you don't know why - you just know you need to.
This three day wananga is practical and is the foundation of identifying, developing and moving in matekite.
What does the curriculum cover?
There are three modules taught at Matekite.
MODULE ONE: Tenei Au - Hononga Wairua
The focus for this very empowering module is to
- Identify the movement of wairua and move in your preferred modality - hearing, seeing, knowing etc
- get to know yourself more and your preferred modality
- practise your matekite / create your data base of senses
- learn about the different baskets of knowledge
- recognise IO - Te Waiora
MODULE TWO: Tukuna te Wairua
The focus of this module is to
- Establish a daily practise to connect with and move in wairua
- identify and remove any blockages that would hinder you from perceiving Wairua, or anything that would paru te wai.
- Recognising wairua with clarity - how to know it's wairua and not you, (or anything else)
- Practise your matekitetanga in a site visit
- learn the basics of healing others
MODULE THREE: Manaaki te Wairua
The focus for this important module is to
- Learn the boundaries of wairua - operate within them
- Safe practice - for yourself and others
- Perceiving messages from wairua for others and the right timing
- Spiritual entities and authority
- One on one session with Wiremu
Cost for the wananga
The fee $700 to attend this wananga covers the following:
Personal session with Wiremu Niania
Standard room + EnsuiteAll meals plus morning/afternoon teas
All curriculum / workbooks
When you register you can select PAYPAL or MANUAL. If you click MANUAL, an invoice will be sent to you. You will then have the option to make regular instalments to the bank account provided.
Wiremu Niania, (Tuhoe / Kahungunu / Tuwharetoa) tohunga, matekite has been operating in his gift throughout his lifetime - trained by his Tuhoe kuia and tohunga, Te Awhimate Trainor. His matekite primary gifts are seeing ancestors, seeing / feeling disease and ailments in people's bodies / "knowing" and seeing a person's story/history and healing among others.
Lesley Niania (Ngati Porou / Te Whanau-a-Apanui / Kati Mamoe), has a gift of prophesy, "knowing" and seeing a person's story/history, moving through time and seeing a site's history.
All accommodation, catering, individual session and curriculum
Matekite wananga - Couple
This ticket is for a couple in a Queen room (sleeping in the same bed)