MAHI WAIRUA PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION - 2019 Intake
Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION
- You would have attended a Wairuatanga and / or Matekite wananga with Wiremu Niania. (If you have not, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. It is at Wiremu's discretion to accept you for this course).
- You are already practicing in some form: - blessing whare, people seek your spiritual advice, rongoa, mirimiri, karakia and are ready to go to the next level
- You "feel" you need to be mentored / developed with your matekitetanga
- You would like to work in mainstream settings as a practitioner
- What will I learn?
- The Mahi Wairua Practitioner Certification is a three year noho marae / practical / mentoring programme. Each year is divided into four wananga, delivering up to three modules per noho. Guest Tohunga (when available). Modules are balanced with theory and practice - with assignments per module.
- TAU TUATAHI / YEAR ONE:
- Tauira will learn the foundational practical application and theory of the following:
- Spiritual safety practices and boundaries
- Humility, integrity, accountability
- Establishing and maintaining daily practice
- Connecting and moving in and with Wairua
- Preferred modalities
- Discerning spirits
- Removing blockages
- Rituals of engagement
- Whare blessings
- Tapu and Noa
- Spiritual authority
- Dreams and visions
- Accountability / supervision established
- Plus many more
TAU TUARUA / Year Two
Tau Tuarua tauira will move into placements to serve and to practice safety, mentored by Tohunga in clinical and non-clinical settings. The topics covered in the first year, will be further developed and more challenging this year and tauira will be expected to have mastered the first year learnings.
TAU TUATORU / Year Three
Tau tuatoru tauira will mentor first year tauira, and will be able to set up their own clinic, or are in placements in mainstream / indigenous settings. Tau Tuatoru tauira will remain working alongside Tohunga in clinics and maintain supervision relationships with Tohunga.
Certification at the conclusion of the third year and graduation ceremonies.
What does the fee cover?
- There are 4 noho marae per year - each consisting of three days learning. The fee is $450 (inclusive of GST) per noho marae. $1,800 per year, $5,400 in total. The fee covers the marae accommodation, meals and curriculum. Time payments options are available - SELECT MANUAL PAYMENT when proceeding through registration. An invoice will be sent divided into price per noho. Each noho is required to be paid BEFORE attending.
- DATES FOR THE FIRST YEAR ARE: (Venues to be confirmed)
- Noho 1: 24-27 January 2019 - Tokaanu Hotel, Tokaanu, Turangi.
- Noho 2: 11-14 April 2019 - Tokaanu Hotel, Tokaanu, Turangi.
- Noho 3: 25-28 July 2019 -Tokaanu Hotel, Tokaanu, Turangi.
- Noho 4: 17-20 October 2019 - Tokaanu Hotel, Tokaanu, Turangi.
- 2019 MAHI WAIRUA CERTIFICATION$1,800$1,8000$0