Thu, Apr 08|
Turangi Bridge Motel, Bar & Restaurant
UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING MATEKITE - TURANGI
Three day - introduction course to understanding and developing your matekite gift.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2021, 9:00 AM – Apr 11, 2021, 10:00 AM
Turangi Bridge Motel, Bar & Restaurant, 4600 State Highway 1, Turangi 3334, New Zealand
About The Event
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE REGISTERING.
What is it about?
There are a number of different people this wananga is for. Perhaps you are one of the following?
- You wonder if you are matekite (you see things, experience things, hear things, know things etc) and you want to understand what you experience
- As a child you had spiritual experiences but because you had no one to make sense of these things, you "turned it off". Now you feel drawn here again and want to know more.
- You have moments when you are in the "Zone" but feel it happens randomly, not all the time and want to know how to develop it more.
- You have been using your matekite gift and want to develop it to help others
- Or you just KNOW you have to attend this wananga - you don't know why - you just know you need to.
This three day wananga is practical and is the foundation of identifying, understanding, developing and moving in matekite.
What does the curriculum cover?
There are three modules taught at Matekite.
MODULE ONE: Tenei Au - Hononga Wairua
The focus for this very empowering module is to
- identify and remove any blockages that would hinder you from perceiving Wairua, or anything that would paru te wai.
- get to know yourself more and your preferred modality
- Whakawetewete - letting go, elimination
- Plus more
The focus of this module is to
- Establish a daily practise to connect with and move in wairua
- Identify the movement of wairua and move in your preferred modality - hearing, seeing, knowing etc
- Recognising wairua with clarity - how to know it's wairua and not you
- Foundations to "readings
- Plus more
The focus for this important module is to
- Learn the boundaries of wairua - operate within them
- Safe practice - for yourself and others
- Establish accountability
- Perceiving messages from wairua for others and the right timing
- Spiritual entities and authority
- Plus more
Cost for the wananga
The fee $300 + GST to attend this wananga. With the uncertainty of COVID, this fee only covers the course and materials but does not cover accommodation or catering. (Aroha mai).
When you register you can select PAYPAL or MANUAL. If you click MANUAL, an invoice will be sent to you. You will then have the option to make regular instalments to the bank account provided.
After this course you may wish to register for the three year MAHI WAIRUA PRACTITIONERS COURSE, where you will be mentored by Wiremu Niania and Lesley Niania.
Wiremu Niania, tohunga, matekite has been operating in his gift throughout his lifetime - trained by his Tuhoe kuia and tohunga, Te Awhimate Trainor. His matekite primary gift is seeing and healing.
Lesley Niania matekite has been operating in gift for 30 years, primarily past and future.
Course materials and light beverages.